Our Litigation Technology Services
Zelle Hofmann has invested in people, processes and technology to offer cost-effective in-house alternatives to vendors. Our E-discovery/litigation support personnel have advanced training in both E-discovery rules and technology tools and processes designed to efficiently manage and search huge volumes of data.
- ESI processing workflows are designed to maintain defensibility, avoid spoliation, protect against loss or alteration, and track chain of custody
- Apply optical character recognition (OCR) to scanned documents
- Apply batch coding
- Create or convert database load files
- Remove system and application files (a/k/a De-NIST)
- Convert native files to TIFF or PDF images
- Extract text from native files, including metadata, in English and most foreign languages
- Identify and restore duplicate files (a/k/a Deduplicate)
- Filter ESI by various metadata fields, including dates, names, email addresses, etc.
- Cluster similar documents to include or exclude in bulk for subsequent review
- Identify near-duplicates for subsequent review
- Web-based, state of the art review platform that can be accessed from anywhere in the world using the same web data transfer security protocols used by most major financial institutions, and is scalable for reviews ranging from 30 to over 30,000,000 documents.
- Review native documents, TIFF images, extracted text and metadata in unified platform
- Implement advanced coding options and workflows
- Foreign language text compatible, including Chinese, Japanese, Korean, German, Cyrillic, Hebrew, Arabic, and more
- Create and check-out/in batch review sets for managing large scale document reviews
- Produce natives, TIFFs and load files with metadata as required.
- Apply multiple redactions and highlighting to documents for different productions
- Bates stamp and endorse documents as required
- Simultaneous exports of multiple productions
- Producing witness and deposition binders
- Transcript management
- Video synchronization with transcripts
- Electronic linking of transcripts and exhibits
- Developing fact outlines and tracking of potential exhibits and the cast of characters (parties, custodians, deponents, witnesses)
- Manual and auto-creation of digital timelines
- Digital graphical presentations for hearings and trial