Micheletti to Present on Trademark Protection at Bar Association of San Francisco SeminarMay 13, 2011
Zelle Hofmann Partner Christopher Micheletti will present on the topic "Trademark Protection Basics: Use, Registration, "Policing" and other strategies for In-House Counsel, Outside Corporate Counsel and the General Practitioner," during the Bar Association of San Francisco's (BASF) CLE seminar. This program will address the basics of trademark use and protection for in-house counsel, outside corporate counsel, the general practitioner and new intellectual property attorneys, including:
- The need for and importance of proper trademark use and protection
- Basic trademark principles – types of trademarks, acquisition of rights and registration
- Guidelines for proper use of trademarks
- Avoiding abandonment of trademarks
- “Policing” your trademarks
This seminar will be held June 1, 2011, from 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm (PST) at the BASF Conference Center. If you cannot attend this seminar in person, podcast and webcast options are available. For additional information, please click here.