Related Practice Lines
Zelle attorneys have represented classes of consumers, investors, and businesses and have also defended corporations in class actions in many areas of the law, including antitrust, securities fraud, financial services, consumer rights, unfair competition, unfair business practices, product liability, mass tort, property rights, and ERISA claims.
Our practice is unusual because we have a significant practice on both sides of the aisle. This experience gives us a unique perspective and insights on approaching cases. While a significant portion of our class action cases are part of multi-district litigation proceedings, we are also commonly involved in state court class actions across the country.
James Robertson Martin
Christopher T. Micheletti
Judith A. Zahid
Articles & Presentations
- Incentive Award Guidance From Recent Class Actions
- False Advertising: Skinny Girl Wriggles Free, while Pom and Arizona Beverages Fizzle
- Pom Wonderful v. Coca-Cola – Reinforcing Defenses to Label Claim Challenges
- False Advertising Class Action Update
- Schleicher And Antitrust Class Certification
- $295 Million Cash Settlement in Diamonds Antitrust Case
- Nationwide Settlement Reached in Trans Union Consumer Privacy Class Action
- $96 Million Settlement in California Antitrust Moist Snuff Case Obtains Final Approval
- $180 Million Microsoft Iowa Antitrust Settlement Results in Cash Benefits to Consumers