- Craig C. Corbitt
- Richard M. Hagstrom
- Jiangxiao Athena Hou
- Daniel S. Mason
- Christopher T. Micheletti
- Judith A. Zahid
Related Practice Lines
Antitrust and Unfair Competition
Our approach to antitrust matters is decidedly different from other firms because we commonly represent clients – multi-national corporations, small businesses and consumers – on either side of the docket. We are selective in the litigation we pursue and consistently position that litigation for success in the courtroom. We have found this approach yields the best results for our clients, whether at the settlement table or at trial. We carefully consider the objectives and economic realities of each client, looking for the best way to achieve an outcome that meets those needs.
The experience and track record of Zelle Hofmann attorneys in antitrust is recognized in courts across the nation every day. We have recovered billions of dollars for our clients who are plaintiffs, and we have successfully mitigated other clients’ most significant exposures. We have substantial experience not just settling antitrust matters, but trying them. Martindale-Hubbell consistently ranks Zelle Hofmann as one of the most active antitrust firms in the United States. Our lawyers are often named to lead counsel positions in class action and multi-district matters, but we are also highly effective in representing antitrust defendants and opt-out plaintiffs.
Zelle Hofmann recognizes that many antitrust matters are increasingly international in scope. We routinely work with clients and foreign counsel in the United Kingdom, European Union, Canada and China to coordinate and fully protect our clients’ legal and business interests in a global context.
Because of the breadth and depth of our litigation experience, clients often call on us in counseling situations – including consultation on antitrust compliance programs, mergers and acquisitions, and the formation of joint ventures.
We invite you to review case studies relevant to our antitrust practice.
Craig C. Corbitt
Richard M. Hagstrom
Jiangxiao Athena Hou
Daniel S. Mason
Christopher T. Micheletti
Judith A. Zahid
Articles & Presentations
- Pay-For-Delay In 2014: Courts Fill In The Actavis Gaps
- Judith Zahid to Moderate Panel on “Behind the Scenes with In-House Antitrust Counsel”
- Finding Peace When Settling U.S. and EU Price-Fixing Claims
- Ongoing Tension Between Filed-Rate And State-Action Doctrines
- Indirect-Purchaser Exceptions To Illinois Brick Continue
- Pre-complaint activities
- Tackling 'Pay-For-Delay' In California Supreme Court
- Emerging Trends In Indirect-Purchaser Antitrust Cases
- The Slow Drift Toward More Antitrust Exemptions
- Pre-claim Activities
- Schleicher And Antitrust Class Certification
- E-Discovery Alignment In Antitrust Actions: Good Idea?
- High Court Antitrust Trends - Sans Stevens
- Next Battleground In EU Antitrust Litigation
- The Jury Consultant's Role in Preparing Antitrust Witnesses
- Filling The Regulatory Gap: California Natural Gas Antitrust Litigation
- The Legal 500 Ranks Zelle Hofmann Among Top Antitrust Law Firms for the Sixth Consecutive Year
- U.S. News - Best Lawyers® Names Zelle Hofmann "Best Law Firm" for Litigation - Antitrust
- The Legal 500 Ranks Zelle Hofmann Among Top Antitrust Firms for the Third Consecutive Year
- Consulate General of China Recommends Zelle Hofmann for Legal Services to Chinese Businesses in the U.S.